Talks | Interviews | Page 1 of 2 | Switch to A-Z viewClick an item for more detailed information about each talk. To view a complete list of talks, click here.
- In Conversation : David Cotterrell and Helen Sloan (v)
23rd February 2012
A public discussion between the artist David Cotterrell and the curator Helen Sloan.
- David Cotterrell and Dr David Dibosa : Artist Talk (v)
9th July 2011
An in conversation event to accompany the exhibition Slipstream
- BBC Radio 4 : The Two Minute Silence (a)
8th November 2009
A short Radio 4 feature exploring the contemporary relevance of the Two Minute Silence.
- David Cotterrell War and Medicine
18th December 2008
Afghanistan: shifting visions Artist David Cotterrell was given the extraordinary opportunity to create art in a war zone -&n...
- Army medics on the front-line (v)
17th December 2008
An interview describing recollections of time spent in Helmand province, recorded and formatted into an on-line slide-show by the ...
- CNN : Another Side of War
8th December 2008
A short interview conducted by Nic Robertson, within the Wellcome exhibition, War and Medicine, for the CNN : International C...
- BBC Radio 4 Today : Injury and Conflict (a)
25th November 2008
The subject of injured soldiers was addressed in a new exhibition, 'War and Medicine'. The artist David Cotterrell photographed me...
- David Cotterrell on Afghanistan (v)
30th November 2007
A video interview conducted by the Wellcome Collection shortly after returning from a month long residency with the Joint Forces M...